Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let me start from the beginning....



Images from another time, another place. My son was oh, so much younger then. We lived in an old faded cottage by the sea. Life was still simple but the world felt a bit more crowded there then it does now. I have always loved photos of the back of my son's head, seeing him view the world from my proper place, he is the arrow and we are the bow. Life is good.




Reflecting on this photo I am reminded again of all of my dear friends whom I miss and have not seen in over a year. My beloved Hannah, Jenny, Cheryl, Linda, Keiko, Jon, Christie, Madeline, I could fill these empty cyber spaces with the loves I left there in California. I feel their energy and miss their smiles. I sometimes can't believe that is has been a year, it seems like a dream. But, let me start from the beginning....

No comments:

Post a Comment