Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring is right around the corner...


Even if it snows again, that is o.k., the sun is back and it is getting stronger every day!
Still lovin' my vegan journey. I am so into food.
Made my old stand-by Yakisoba tonight, a la' my girlfriend Keiko.
Yum.

My herbal, strawberry patch spiral my husband made for me.
A view from last March.
I saw my new oncologist today. He is so nice, thorough, and attentive. I haven't seen an oncologist for two years so having a doctor that is following me feels so reassuring. Over the last two weeks I have had a complete blood panel, a chest x-ray, an abdominal CT-scan (yikes), a brain MRI, total MRI scan of my spine, and hips. No cancer!!!! I do have arthritis in my spine and neck and stenosis, but that is nothing compared to bone cancer.
Yes, I'll take that, thank you...
Yoga, physical therapy, massage, well that sounds lovely.
No proton beam radiation, I am such a lucky girl.

Seeds I saved from plants I grew. On this tray, radish and oats.
And a Butternut seed from my neighbor Henry's tree.

We miss you Henry....

No comments:

Post a Comment