Thursday, March 18, 2010

Life is good...

Fresh, lovely, organic, fertilized, happy eggs.



Creativity from grief.  I painted this canvas drop cloth for my son.  
He wanted a dino island.  He told me that he can now play knights, Norse myths, pirates, marine mammal rescue, croccodile tamer or fairy world.  He is in seventh heaven today.  

Small effort on my part for one happy boy.



The removal of another layer.  New, energy efficient windows.  
A room with a view.

Namaste... Peace be with you

2 comments:

  1. I love the signs of spring, transformation, and creativity at your home, despite your grief.... Hugs to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely thing to do for Jett! I just love it. Reminded me of playing on the floor with my little ones....you are so clever!
    New windows..new perspective, fresh air. Love. Beautiful post...simple beauty, appreciation. Peace.

    ReplyDelete